By talking to you and understanding your business and your requirements, NetSolutions can design, supply, install, configure and maintain your IT infrastructure
Setting up and maintaining a reliable small business IT infrastructure is not a simple task. Many businesses find themselves in the position of having purchased hardware and software in an ad-hoc manner over time and have a range of different versions of software and hardware that presents problems with maintenance and performance. It is hard to envision what you may need as your business grows and most computer retail outlets don’t have the expertise to understand what you need now and what you may need in the future.
NetSolutions approach to designing business IT solutions is to sit down and talk to you to get a better understanding of how your business works and what requirements you have now and how to design a system that can grow with your business.
- How are you going to access the internet?
- Do you really need a website? Do you really need an e-commerce site or will a basic site be all that you require?
- How will you handle email for you staff?
- What software are you going to run? Are there any alternatives?
- How many staff will you have?
- Do you need remote access from home or laptops?
- Do you need to share calendars?
- How do your clients contact you?
- Do you need a server to share files or a terminal server for shared desktops?
- Can your business benefit for virtualisation?
- Can your business utilise ‘cloud’ computing?
- Are you looking at using VoIP phones
- How are you going to backup your data
These are just a few of the questions that need to be asked and answered. But asking and answering these questions is just the staring point for designing an IT solution for your business. Contact NetSolutions to get help with any aspect of your IT requirements.