IT Managed Services
What is a Managed Services?
You may or may not have heard the term Managed Services in the IT industry, but if you have not, you will be sure to hear a lot more about it in the future. It is the way of the future moving forward, and the way that all IT systems will be looked after.
Basically, managed services is the Pro Active approach to maintaining your IT systems. Rather than waiting for something to break on your system, by having a Managed Service plan in place, your systems are always monitored remotely, to prevent, detect and automatically resolve issues as they occur, thus ensuring the least amount of down time of your IT systems.
JACJServices provides an array of essential IT management services on a flat rate subscription basis to small and medium sized businesses, including Desktop Management, Your IT Manager, Server Management and Network Management, on a flat rate subscription basis to small and medium sized businesses.
How does it Work?
At JACJ Services we utilise remote monitoring and control software which we call the PRO-Active IT. Traditionally only available to large corporations to manage their IT systems,we are now making this same software available to small to medium sized businesses at an affordable price.
Using this software, we are able to remotely monitor all systems under a Managed Services plan, so that all systems are kept up to date and if there are any issues, they are detected early and can be fixed before something goes wrong. Most issues can be fixed remotely, so that there is no call out required.
What are the Benefits?
There are many benefits of this type of system, all resulting in lowering risk to your business, increasing productivity and ultimately, peace of mind. Some of these benefits include -
- Free up time for you and your staff to focus on your core business
- Reliable automated backup systems can be implemented to reduce your business risk
- Remotely monitor and manage your IT systems 24x7 - avoids delays and costs associated with traditional 'call-out' based support
- Guaranteed SLA's - Resolve faults lightning fast (often BEFORE you become aware of the problem)
- Make your network faster, more reliable and more efficient
- Provide regular “health reports” on your IT systems
- One single point of contact for all your support needs
- Qualified, Skilled and Experienced technicians and Certified network engineers
- Eliminates the variable costs of “putting out fires” – become proactive rather than reactive
- Regular reviews to ensure you are getting the most from your systems; this includes Internet plans, remote access to systems and emails etc.
- Reduces the overall cost of IT support
What does the PRO-Active IT System cover?
- Automate backups – no need for any human intervention or relying on a staff member to insert a tape etc.
- Monitor all backups and notify and/or rectify if a backup failed for any reason
- Test all the components to see if they are working properly – find out what may fail in the future
- Catalogue all the workstations, servers, operating systems, and software: Catalogue what’s inside them and what versions are operating
- Systems are always kept up to date - install all software patches, revision and new versions automatically
- Monitor Internet connectivity and notify and/or rectify if the system drops offline for any reason
- Sort out most issues by remote control – no need for a technician to visit on site most problems can be resolved before a technician even gets to their car
- Only send a technician on-site when necessary
- Produce a regular health status report – automated and emailed to you at your chosen interval
- Implement a disaster recovery program, which is built into a risk management strategy
- Regular onsite visits by a technician to discuss any improvements that could be made with systems
- Cost effective approach, which in most cases, reduces your overall IT expense
- No lock in contracts - we do not lock in anyone into a contract period.
All of this provides a Proactive approach to managing your IT systems or aim is to become "Your IT Busimess Partner" To take advantage of this offer, please Contact Us today.