IT Services for Business - Server Management
A Watchful Eye for Your Most Critical Assets
The nucleus of your small business network is without a doubt your servers. They house critical applications, databases, and email functionality. Your servers are mission critical for the overall success of your business and health of your network. At JACJ Services we understand how vital your server environment is to the life of your business; that's why we deploy the most technologically advanced tools to help us monitor the most critical aspects of your server environment and manage the performance of your servers round the clock with real time alerts
Manage & protect the most vital components of your business.
We will become your server administrator, carrying out all the routine maintenance required to keep your employees working and your server secure. We will ensure that new employees are working, old employees are not, and your information is accessible to the correct individuals.
JACJ Services monitors our clients' servers in 5 major categories, including Device Availability, Critical Events, Performance, Security, and Service Availability.
Server Management can include:
- Day to day Administration e.g. add or remove users, configure services as required
- Uptime monitoring with escalation process for outage to restore service within SLA
- Critical services monitoring and automatic restart if any service fails
- Security, Patch and Windows update Management
- Disk Space Monitoring & Proactive Resolution through disk and log clean up
- Log file Trimming & clean up
- Temp file Trimming and clean up
- Backup Monitoring & Reporting
- Anti-virus Monitoring and Reporting
- Hardware Monitoring ( hardware-capable servers only)
- Virtualization Management e.g. ESXi, vSphere and Hyper-V management
Server Plans for Managing & Protecting the Most Vital Components of Your Network and Business
JACJ Services offers three Server Management plans that include critical monitoring and maintenance required on a regular basis. All of our plans include 24/7 remote support availability. For servers that require additional management, unlimited on-site support is also available.
Basic – Allows your business to have access to both proactive and reactive remote support on an unlimited basis during normal business hours. Ideal for businesses with some in house IT support resources or seeking a remote only solution.
Professional – Includes unlimited remote server monitoring and management, including after-hours. This plan brings an added level of maintenance to your servers with quarterly on-site maintenance for patch updates, back-up restore testing, and application support. A complete outsourced IT solution.
Premium - Offers all the features of our professional plan plus the added security and benefits of unlimited remote and on-site support.